The Gemography network includes fast-growing tech companies in Silicon Valley, New York, Paris and beyond. Our partner companies tackle challenging technical problems, leverage modern technologies and offer exponential career growth.
About this opportunity
The company is developing a SaaS product, in the gaming industry. You’ll be joining an existing team of developers, and work in close collaboration with the account manager to deliver and maintain high-quality software.
With a rapidly growing client base and a distributed team across three continents, this is an opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Maintain and debug responsive web applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, define, and ship new features
- Write clean, modular, and maintainable code
- Identify and troubleshoot bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Proven experience as a Frontend Developer with a focus on Vue.js
- Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience with Git version control
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
It’s a perfect match if you are
- Proactive in solving problems
- User experience centric
- Able to unblock yourself and take ownership of your deliverables
- Modern tech stack and team processes
- Job stability
- Work from anywhere
- Competitive salaries
- Learning and career development
- And a few perks on top: your Spotify Premium and Netflix accounts